Hello, welcome to Huazheng chemical official website of Nigeria!
Location:Home >News


    Contact us

    How to use sodium hypochlorite disinfectant correctly-News

    Address:lekja, Lagos Nigeria


    How to use sodium hypochlorite disinfectant correctly


    Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant is a common household, public disinfection supplies. Sodium hypochlorite and the hypochlorite acid produced by the action of sodium hypochlorite and carbon dioxide have strong oxidation, can kill bacteria and viruses, and is effective against the current novel coronavirus. At the same time, chlorine-containing disinfectants are corrosive and allergenic. Excessive or long-term contact with it may cause burns to the human body. When mixed with other substances, chemical reactions may cause poisoning. We should learn to use sodium hypochlorite disinfectant correctly.

    1. Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant is highly irritating and corrosive. Rubber gloves must be worn during preparation and use, in order to avoid direct contact. 

    2. Before use, please read the operation instruction carefully and prepare the disinfectant with the corresponding concentration according to the actual use. It is not that the higher the concentration of disinfectant , the better. A too high concentration of disinfectant can not achieve effective disinfection effect, and will cause environmental pollution.

    3. Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant has strong bleaching and corrosion. It is best not to use it in clothing disinfection. If necessary to be used, the concentration should be low and the soaking time should not be too long.

    4. Residual disinfectant will cause certain harm to the human body, so after using disinfectant to disinfect tableware, tea sets, kitchen chopping boards, children's toys, etc., be sure to rinse with water repeatedly.

    5.  Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant is strictly forbidden to be mixed with other detergents or disinfectants. For example, if sodium hypochlorite disinfectant is mixed with toilet cleaner, it will produce toxic gas (chlorine gas), which would irritate the human throat, respiratory tract and lungs and cause poisoning.